Join QPro Today and Get CertifiedSeptember 12th, 2018 - Find a Code
Earning a credential in the medical industry shows you are qualified at the highest levels of educational, professional, and ethical standards.
Organizations and employers prefer, and often require, qualified staff who have achieved and maintain these high standards. Qualification, certification, and continuing education show that you are committed to professionalism in your career and assure your employer and co-workers that you are fully qualified to properly handle patient information and perform complex tasks such as coding and billing.
Benefits of Certification (starting at just $197)
- Improve your earning potential
- Open the door to more choices in the job market
- Position yourself for more opportunities in your career
- Receive a professional certificate showing your qualification
- Public recognition of your achievements and qualifications
- Employer verification of your credentials
Benefits of Membership (only $97/year)
- Includes annual renewal of ALL QPro certifications
- 12 QPro CEUs (provided at QProCon - FREE in 2018)
- Over 100 additional CEUs recognized by AAPC, AHIMA and more...
- Complementary Codapedia Membership access to coding forum and newsletters
QPro will grant the same certification earned through PHACS. If your PHACS certification is current, you do not need to retake a test to be granted the equivalent QPro certification.
QPro Members are required to have 12 CEUs each year to maintain certification. As a courtesy to PAHCS members, you may also apply any current CEUs to your QPro account, i.e. AAPC CEUs granted within the last 12 months.
If you have a current certification:
- Go to Qpro.com to create an account or Log In
- Sign up for QPro Membership at the introductory price of just $97/year
- Upload current Certificates and CEUs previously acquired from PAHCS, AAPC, etc. to apply towards your QPro certifications
Sign up today for QPro Membership at the
introductory price of $97/yr.
www.QPro.com Ph (385) 715-1237 Email: email@example.com
If you have questions or comments about this article please contact us. Comments that provide additional related information may be added here by our Editors.
Latest articles: (any category)Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
August 13th, 2019 - Chris Woolstenhulme, QCC, CMCS, CPC, CMRS
August 13th, 2019 - Brandy Brimhall, CPC, CMCO, CCCPC, CPCO, CPMA
August 13th, 2019 - Wyn Staheli, Director of Research
August 9th, 2019 - Namas
August 6th, 2019 - Wyn Staheli, Director of Research
August 6th, 2019 - ChiroCode
August 2nd, 2019 - Namas